Friends, care services and meaningful activities creates a full life for our participants.
I am Matthew and I am Cassia
adult day services nurse
Enriching and active daytime program
Open Circle of Hopkins
Open Circle adult day services can be ideal for those who live at home but could benefit from daytime assistance. We focus on the health and wellness of our participants and offer reassuring support for their family caregivers.
Our beautiful, secure setting is located in downtown Hopkins, Minnesota, just a few blocks from Chapel View Senior Health & Living. Participants can attend two to five days per week. Transportation options are available.
A registered nurse is on site to provide health monitoring, cognitive support and assistance with medications. Occupational, physical and speech therapies are available on site. Exercise programs for strength and balance are offered.
The nurturing environment at Open Circle of Hopkins encourages friendships and involvement through a wide variety of fun and interesting activities. Our program provides meaningful, purpose-filled opportunities to help our participants remain vital contributors to the larger community.
Our staff are specially-trained with many years of experience in adult day services and care.
Visit OpenCircle.org to find other locations and to learn more.
Open Circle of Hopkins is a 2019 award winner from the Minnesota Adult Day Services Association. This award recognizes excellence in the support and delivery of adult day services.
Adult Day Services and Health Care
- Full, nutritious breakfast and lunch each day
- Participants dine together like family
- Many participants like to help prepare special meals
- Afternoon coffee time with snacks
Meaningful Social Activities
- Friendships develop through social opportunities
- Volunteer opportunities
- Games, brain teasers, cards
- Current event discussions, reminiscence time
- Community outings for lunch, shopping and sightseeing
- Conversations with the Chaplain
Exercise and Rehabilitation
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies are available on site
- Physical activity games such as bean bags and bocce ball to help improve health, strength and mobility
- Medication set-up and administration
- Vital signs checks
- Health monitoring for preventive care
- Personal hygiene care may include bathing
- Reduces the risk of home accidents such as falls, ER visits, hospitalization, social isolation and depression
Family Caregivers’ Support
- Open Circle Care Consultation offers support services and resources for caregivers
- Reassurance that their loved one is safe, well cared for and socially active while they are at work
- Reduces caregiver stress
- Respite for caregivers’ personal needs, interests and family time
Finance sources such as Alternative Care (AC), Elderly Waiver (EW), Veterans benefits and others may be available for qualified individuals.