Our whole team cheers when patients have recovered and can go home.
I am Edward and I am Cassia
Get better, go home.
Skilled Nursing Short-Term Rehabilitation
for adults of all ages
Surgery, illness or injury can bring your day-to-day activities to a stop. Bridging the gap between hospital and home requires the latest technology, clinical expertise, holistic support and an environment that promotes well-being. Transitional care and rehabilitation at Chapel View provides a healthy balance of treatment protocols and highly skilled care, dedicated to rapid recovery. Through partnerships with several area medical centers, Chapel View is recognized by Methodist Hospital—Park Nicollet Center as a preferred provider.
Getting you back to your best
Your team of health care professionals will work with you and your family to develop a care plan that can help you transition quickly back into everyday life. Our medical director guides skilled nursing care and physician assistants, nurse practitioners, therapists and clinicians who work to restore lost function. Our therapists are specialists in rehabilitation care and help patients build strength, improve balance, mobility and overall health.
Our Rehabilitation Center
Our newly renovated state-of-the-art center features all private rooms, welcoming community spaces and a full range of rehabilitation therapies.
Amenities & Services
- Fully-furnished private rooms with private bath
- Whirlpool spa tub rooms
- Three delicious meals daily, served in the dining room with flexible dining times, snacks all day
- Cable TV, phone, wireless internet
- Personal laundry, bed linens, towels
- Beauty salon/barber
- Social activities and events
- Therapeutic recreation
- Outdoor patios and gardens
- Physical, occupational and speech therapies
- Therapy gym, state-of-the-art equipment
- IV and antibiotic therapy
- Geriatric rehabilitation
- Cardiac rehabilitation
- Neurologic rehabilitation
- Joint replacement therapy
- Orthopedic rehabilitation
- Pain management
- 24-hour skilled nursing and personal care
- High-quality clinical care
- Registered nurse on site 24 hours daily
- On-site physician visits
- Medical directors
- Social workers
- Registered dietician
- Therapy specialists
- Full-time staff chaplain is available for visits and resident, family and staff spiritual needs
Choose where you will recover
You’ll feel better and recover faster when surrounded by the people you love. Make your own choice about where you will go for rehabilitation—tell your discharge planner to refer you to Chapel View for your rehabilitation.
If you have a surgery planned
Pre-planning can provide you with a seamless hospital-to-rehabilitation transition. Tour, meet staff, reserve your stay and see everything our community offers!